Dear participants of the LIFEGENMON Conference and Forest and Wood scientific meeting,
Due to the current situation concerning COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, causing nations to temporarily employ different prevention measures, we consider to postpone the conference until autumn 2020.
We will announce the new dates of the conference soon.
Despite this, we encourage you to register for the LIFEGENMON Conference.
We will keep you updated, you will only be charged for the LIFEGENMON Conference fee when dates are fixed and guaranteed.
LIFEGENMON Conference and Forest and Wood scientific meeting organizing committee